For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to Under Armour. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
Our model is wearing a size small tee. She is 180.3cm (5’11”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
– Length: 57cm (size small)
– Regular fit
– Lightweight breathable fabric; stretchy; unlined; semi sheer under light
– Jet black shade
– Reflective logo to left chest
– Ribbed crew neckline
– Short sleeves
– Cut-out detail to reverse; split vent to reverse
- 100% Secure shopping
- Free shipping from $60
- Secure shopping SSL encryption
- 30 Days return guarantee
- Payment methods: