For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to Under Armour. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
Our model is wearing size small shorts. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with an 86.4cm (34”) bust, a 66.0cm (26”) waist and 100.3cm (39.5”) hips.
– Length: 25cm (size small)
– Regular fit; mini-length
– Smooth performance fabric with HeatGear® moisture-managing properties; some stretch; unlined; opaque
– Wide flat waistband
– Envelope pocket to reverse waist; reflective logo print
– Perforated details to the hem offer stylish ventilation
– Layered dolphin hem for ease of movement
– HeatGear® technology; quick-drying, sweat-wicking
- 100% Secure shopping
- Free shipping from $60
- Secure shopping SSL encryption
- 30 Days return guarantee
- Payment methods: