For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to Under Armour. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
Our model is wearing size small pants. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 86.4cm (34”) bust, a 66.0cm (26”) waist and 100.3cm (39.5”) hips.
– Length: Inside Leg: 58cm; Front Rise: 34cm; Leg Opening: 28cm (size small)
– Relaxed through seat; tapered to cuffs
– Lightweight jersey; constructed with internal air pockets for superior temperature control; stretch
– Moisture-wicking properties
– Black shade
– Elasticised drawstring waistband
– Twin hip pockets
- 100% Secure shopping
- Free shipping from $60
- Secure shopping SSL encryption
- 30 Days return guarantee
- Payment methods: