So I suppose my 2013 wishlist is more a reminder to myself of all the goodies I'd love to snatch up this year. I've decided this year to use a 'little and somewhat often approach' to spending instead of binging. Yes, some of these things are expensive but if I'm feeling blue, I'd like to have a little list to refer to as a pick-me-up! I'm sure you beauty lovers get it!
2. MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner in Nightmoth £11.50
5. Moroccan Oil Treatment 100ml £30.45
6.MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid NW10 £20.50
8. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush £9.99
8. (oops, two eights...) NARS Blush in Gaiety £21.00
9. MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner in Cherry £11.50
10.Givency Eclat Matissime Foundation £32.50
11. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 £31.00
13.Becca Resurfacing Primer £32.00
14.MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby Woo £14.00
16. MAC Cosmetics 138 Tapered Face Brush £38.00
17.Trilogy 100% Natural Rosehip Oil 45ml £28.50
19. Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray £19.00
22.Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum £44.00
I know it's a bad habit but...
What are you eyeing up this year? Any beauty bits in common with me?